Webstocks.gr  MultiHosting.gr  MultiLabs.gr  MultiPolls.gr  MultiRadio.gr  
To φόρουμ των τεχνών Τελευταία ενέργεια: Ποτέ
Not logged in [Σύνδεση - Εγγραφή]
Go To Bottom

[ Κεντρική σελίδα ] [ Κόκκινο δωμάτιο ] [ Πράσινο δωμάτιο ] [ Μπλε δωμάτιο ] [ Καφέ δωμάτιο ] [ Λευκό δωμάτιο ]

Εκτυπώσιμη Έκδοση | εγγραφή στο θέμα | Προσθήκη στα αγαπημένα  
 Σελίδες:  1  2  3  4
Συγγραφέας: Θέμα: Soaking fabric in tea.txt
lili881020
Ψάρι

Διάθεση: No Mood

Εστάλη στις 21-1-2013 στις 15:06 Απάντηση με παράθεση
Soaking fabric in tea.txt

/////////?I am the going to try soaking a few white shirts and pants in tea this year. The material is hospital scrubs. My question is how long do you have to soak them for the items to keep the color and do you wash them once after soaking? I would tell you it takes a ton of tea to make the fabric really keep the color and not wash out. I would actually boil the tea and put the factory in the tea while still warm. And I would let it sit overnight. But I guess it depends on how dark of a color you are trying to get.Try six boiling black tea or English tea in a huge pot; get it to a rolling boil. Take out the tea bags and put your spiderman zentai suit while its still hot. Toss the factory around everyone, and again, and let it soak. The longer it soaks the darker it will be. To help junior bridesmaid dresses it; Rinse it out in a cold water and vinegar mix. The vinegar will help set the color in. I've heard that tea staining won' t work as wave on synthetic fabrics. If you have access to black walnuts the green hull give a wants good brown stain that will not come out even with bleach. They are falling this time of year and very plentiful here. However, if you use this method make sure you wash before wearing and don't pour the liquid left over in your yard. It will kill plants.I generally use a turkey maternity wedding dresses with tea (you can get a set of 100 bags from the dollar tree with no tags on them) heat till boiling then immerse the fabric, stirring once in a while. When you get the color you want to take it out and immediately cold set the fabric using cold water or cold water/vinegar mixture. Then I do a rinse cycle in the washer and then dry on medium/high heat. Make sure that if you are doing this with new fabric you do not make the items before you tea dye/dry the cotton I did a couple week ago shrinked a lot. Sorry to be wordy but I just did this a couple weeks ago with great results. So I have used a cheap airbrush and tan rit dye to spray the fabric to "dirty it up." Works really well... Hmm i see a tutorial in my future./////////
Προφίλ μέλουςΔείτε όλα τα μηνύματα του χρήστη U2U Member
hael64orth
Ψάρι

Εστάλη στις 25-2-2014 στις 08:28 Απάντηση με παράθεση
that a lot of people found cheap

Are you tired of hating the way you look so much you pretend it <strong>Air Max 95 360</strong> doesn't matter?Forex Trading is not new but has attracted a great popularity in recent year.Now you have an environment whose air supply is free of pollen, bacteria, fungi, and practically all air-borne dirt, to use for whatever purpose such an environment will do the most good.The Nike dunk high premium is still a premium choice shoe that is a true hoop classic in its own right.The SoBe Lizards and stars from DreamWorks' "Monsters vs.0 blocks per game to become the NBA regular season, the lakers Howard with 12.Radley Balko points out that, more often than not, police arrest photographers for obstructing law enforcement even in states that have no wiretapping law:

that completely synchronized with the Swede to keep playing.I get a lot of foot and leg pain when I walk around too much with my TOMS on.i and many of my friends have felt happy when we see that it relates to our work />But then he goes on to say that they actually were very similarly worn.Asi que hay una respuesta psicol gica y fisiol gica a los espermatozoides desde los programas que tienen uno de los diferentes m todos para liberar orina.The Nike shoes are gone along with so many people with big and good reputation.Get creative!Water and Wine can mess with Whiskey.Exploring these questions might save you from an action you might later regret.

The key to Nike success is not because it sells shoes, it offers people a way of life.He said the administration's inaction was "trading away' American jobs, citing one estimate that 2.Cheap Volleyball Shoes - Choose from a large selection of volleyball shoes in many styles from top brands.If you have a broad and tall stature, then you should go ahead with flat ivory shoes for your wedding day and on the other hand if you are short or petite, then you can try out various options available in heels to look stunning on your big day.5 percent of production switched a lot of Chinese orders to Vietnam.Printouts from new computers showed the plants were gradually shaping up.

These men and women are telling their http://www.bestairstore.co.uk/nike-air-max-2011-c-10/ story, despite intense interference from the government.Then he told how one day he came upon a stream in flood.A great thing about fitness is that you can take it anywhere, and the same can be said for this app.I have a few projects to share here when time allows, too.This is done by creating policies such as fire drills, anti-bullying policies and mental health guidelines.(such as building up mileage slowly in the them, starting with a 2 or 3 mile run, not a 7 or 8)In such a case, you should give your <strong>nike kd 6 for sale</strong> ISP a call so that they can see whether the issue comes from your end or theirs.

Midtown Manhattan, Bear Mountain Bridge, Grand Central terminal, Buffalo, Elmira, Saranac Lake, Utica are the top tourist spots in US!You keep sitting there staring at your laptop hoping for some miracle to pop out of your screen right?As well, the sneaker was well designed but what really caught everyone's attention was the bird-like chirping sound that was produced every time the tongue was pressed, but since they don't chirp anymore, I guess it is just "furry"." But instead, they used cutesy, tired euphemisms and this faux-chummy supportive tone that a lot of people found cheap and insulting.
Προφίλ μέλουςΔείτε όλα τα μηνύματα του χρήστη U2U Member 's Aim 's ICQ status
hael64orth
Ψάρι

Εστάλη στις 25-2-2014 στις 08:30 Απάντηση με παράθεση
trust us to come through for them

Puma (2)*GermanyRussiaSpainGreeceUkraineDenmarkFranceNetherlandsEngland (Umbro, owned by Nike)PortugalPolandCroatiaSweden (Umbro, owned by Nike)Ireland (Umbro, owned by <strong>air max 90 for sale</strong> Nike)ItalyCzech Republic*Puma is owned by the French company PPR (GM:PPRUF)Comfort and Fit of SketchersSketchers are reasonably comfortable shoes - the majority of their products are casual sneakers or sport shoes designed for everyday wear and lots of abuse. They're not 5-inch heels, but they're also not appropriate shoes for long periods of standing or lengthy running.Perhaps. Is it the sneaker community that lives for unique new colorways on shoes? Most likely.

Gornji dio je izraden od nekog hrapavog materijala koji cvrsto drzi nogu. Ocjena: -4Od ove godine treniram u Nike Bowerman.Make It EasierAfter a while you will find that you are doing the same things over and over. Software such as auto responders can help with things such as e-mails and item descriptions.Miley are sandal styled shoes with crystal embellishments.Maggie offers heeled rhinestone sandals with delicate straps. There are many other styles in bridal party shoes to choose from that can help make your wedding day extra special.Frankly speaking, among all my shoes, these shoes have the lightest weight.Now, I am going to suggest a type of free Nike Shox shoes to people who show interest in the technology. In reality, these shoes are also my favorite.

anunci el comienzo del rodaje de la nueva versi n de "Godzilla", dirigida por Gareth Edwards y protagonizada por Aaron Taylor-Johnson ("Kick-Ass"), Ken Watanabe ("The Last Samurai"), Juliette Binoche ("The English Patient") y Elizabeth Olsen ("Red Lights").El reparto para este proyecto que promete devolver al famoso monstruo "a sus raices picas con un tono de acci n realista", segun asegura el estudio en un comunicado, lo completan David Strathairn ("Lincoln") y Bryan Cranston (de la serie "Br

Prefer black color shoes besides the techniques in dark grey or maybe vivid pink and you can even get them in white also.Preference: If you is a woman walking several miles each day, then Cheap Nike Shox shoes allowed with Shox technology will be the ones you should use. The springs <strong>Cheap Air Max 2013</strong> ensure that feet won get ruined or injured by giving a cushiony feel all the time you walk, jog, run or head over to gym.Further, it could mean leaving Foot Locker after margins and sales growth peak-further enlarging his legacy.However, a turnaround of JC Penney wouldn't be easy, and we believe dealing with low-single-digit same-store sales growth at Foot Locker would be less of a headache than trying to reverse a sinking ship.Valuentum's Take

6x characters. I was OK with somewhat increased length because ease of use http://www.buynkshoe.co.uk/nike-air-max-90-c-54_73/ was more important. Exploring further revealed that there is one modified implementation of Base32 encoding which is called zBase32 encoding.It is different from Nike running shoes, even it is designed for running. After a problem of traditional running, doctors demand bearfoot runing if handle feet. Nike Free 5.) "The gain here is that our customers can trust us to come through for them in nearly any situation," says Shop designer Kip Fulks, Under Armour's VP of manufacturing.About 30 workers toil in the Shop, which Fulks designed to be as productive and safe as possible. Bright white walls and extra lights help sewing-machine operators see thread better.
Προφίλ μέλουςΔείτε όλα τα μηνύματα του χρήστη U2U Member 's Aim 's ICQ status
valia
extra dry

Διάθεση: πεπ(ερ)όνι

Εστάλη στις 26-2-2014 στις 19:45 Απάντηση με παράθεση

Κι αν είσαι ροκ....

(αυτόματη μετάφραση γκουγκλ για να τα δείτε ΟΛΑ )

μας εμπιστεύονται για να έρθει μέσω γι 'αυτούς

Puma ( 2 ) * GermanyRussiaSpainGreeceUkraineDenmarkFranceNetherlandsEngland ( Umbro , που ανήκει Nike ) PortugalPolandCroatiaSweden ( Umbro , που ανήκει Nike ) Ιρλανδία ( Umbro , που ανήκει <strong> αέρας ανώτατος 90 για την πώληση < / strong > Nike ) ItalyCzech Δημοκρατία * Puma ανήκει στο γαλλικό η εταιρεία PPR ( GM : PPRUF ) Άνεση και τακτοποίηση των SketchersSketchers είναι αρκετά άνετα παπούτσια - η πλειοψηφία των προϊόντων τους είναι περιστασιακά πάνινα παπούτσια ή αθλητικά παπούτσια έχουν σχεδιαστεί για καθημερινή χρήση και πολλά κακοποίησης . Δεν είναι 5 - ιντσών τακούνια , αλλά δεν είναι επίσης κατάλληλα παπούτσια για μεγάλα χρονικά διαστήματα σε όρθια ή μακρά running.Perhaps . Είναι ο ύπουλος κοινότητα που ζει για τη μοναδική νέα colorways στα παπούτσια ; Το πιο πιθανό .

Gornji dio je od izraden nekog hrapavog materijala ΚΟύΊ cvrsto drzi nogu . Ocjena : - 4oD ove godine treniram u Nike Bowerman.Make Είναι EasierAfter μια στιγμή θα διαπιστώσετε ότι έχετε κάνει τα ίδια πράγματα ξανά και ξανά . Λογισμικό όπως ανταποκρίθηκαν auto μπορεί να σας βοηθήσει με τα πράγματα , όπως e - mail και το στοιχείο descriptions.Miley είναι σανδάλι στυλ παπούτσια με κρυστάλλινα embellishments.Maggie προσφέρει ψηλοτάκουνα πέδιλα με στρας με λεπτές τιράντες . Υπάρχουν πολλά άλλα στυλ στο νυφικό παπούτσια κόμμα για να επιλέξουν από ότι μπορεί να βοηθήσει να κάνει την ημέρα του γάμου σας επιπλέον special.Frankly μιλώντας , ανάμεσα σε όλα τα παπούτσια μου , αυτά τα παπούτσια έχουν το ελαφρύτερο weight.Now , εγώ είμαι πρόκειται να προτείνουμε ένα είδος δωρεάν Nike Shox παπούτσια σε ανθρώπους που δείχνουν ενδιαφέρον για την τεχνολογία . Στην πραγματικότητα , αυτά τα παπούτσια είναι επίσης το αγαπημένο μου .

anunci el comienzo del Rodaje de la nueva versi n de " Godzilla " , dirigida por Gareth Edwards y por protagonizada Aaron Taylor - Johnson ( « Kick - Ass » ) , Ken Watanabe ( « The Last Samurai » ) , Juliette Binoche ( "The English Ασθενής " ) y Elizabeth Olsen ( " Red Lights " ) . El reparto para este proyecto que promete devolver al famoso Monstruo " a sus Raices picas con un tono de ΕΒΕΑ n realista " , Segun asegura el en un estudio comunicado , lo completan David Strathairn ( " Lincoln " ) y Bryan Cranston ( de la serie " Br

Προτιμήστε το μαύρο χρώμα παπούτσια , εκτός από τις τεχνικές σε σκούρο γκρι ή ίσως ζωντανό ροζ και μπορείτε να πάρετε ακόμα και σε λευκό also.Preference : Αν είναι μια γυναίκα με τα πόδια αρκετά μίλια κάθε μέρα , στη συνέχεια, Φτηνές παπούτσια Nike Shox επιτρέπεται με την τεχνολογία Shox θα είναι αυτοί θα πρέπει να χρησιμοποιήσετε . Τα ελατήρια <strong> Φτηνές Air Max 2013 < / strong > εξασφαλίζουν ότι τα πόδια κέρδισε να καταστραφεί ή τραυματίστηκαν από δίνοντας μια cushiony αισθάνονται όλοι την ώρα που περπατάτε, να τρέχετε , να τρέξει ή το κεφάλι πάνω σε gym.Further , θα μπορούσε να σημαίνει αφήνοντας Locker Foot μετά περιθωρίων κέρδους και αύξηση των πωλήσεων αιχμής περαιτέρω διεύρυνση legacy.However του , μια μεταστροφή της JC Penney δεν θα είναι εύκολο , και πιστεύουμε ότι ασχολούνται με χαμηλή μονοψήφια ίδιο κατάστημα αύξηση των πωλήσεων στο Foot Locker θα είναι λιγότερο από έναν πονοκέφαλο από την προσπάθεια να αντιστραφεί η βύθιση Take ship.Valuentum ' s

6x χαρακτήρες . Ήμουν εντάξει με κάπως αυξημένο μήκος , επειδή η ευκολία χρήσης http://www.buynkshoe.co.uk/nike-air-max-90-c-54_73/ ήταν πιο σημαντικό . Περαιτέρω διερεύνηση αποκάλυψε ότι υπάρχει μία τροποποιημένη εφαρμογή της Base32 κωδικοποίησης που ονομάζεται zBase32 encoding.It είναι διαφορετική από την Nike παπούτσια για τρέξιμο , ακόμη και αν είναι σχεδιασμένο για τρέξιμο. Μετά από ένα πρόβλημα της παραδοσιακής λειτουργίας , οι γιατροί απαιτούν Bearfoot που τρέχει , αν χειριστείτε τα πόδια . Nike Δωρεάν 5 . ) "Το όφελος εδώ είναι ότι οι πελάτες μας μπορούν να μας εμπιστεύονται για να έρθει μέσω γι 'αυτούς σχεδόν σε κάθε κατάσταση », λέει ο σχεδιαστής κατάστημα Kip Fulks , Under Armour της VP manufacturing.About 30 εργαζόμενοι μοχθούν στο κατάστημα , το οποίο σχεδιάστηκε Fulks να είναι τόσο παραγωγική και ασφαλές όσο το δυνατόν . Φωτεινό λευκούς τοίχους και επιπλέον φώτα βοηθήσουν τους υπευθύνους ραπτομηχανή δείτε το νήμα καλύτερα.

Όταν δε σε νοιάζει πού βρίσκεσαι, τότε δεν έχεις χαθεί.
Προφίλ μέλουςΔείτε όλα τα μηνύματα του χρήστη U2U Member  Αυτός ο χρήστης έχει MSN Messenger
niriida
σεξαίσιο μέλος

Διάθεση: σεξτρεμιστική

Εστάλη στις 26-2-2014 στις 19:48 Απάντηση με παράθεση

Παράθεση:
Originally posted by valia

μας εμπιστεύονται για να έρθει μέσω γι 'αυτούς

Σ' έχασα. :D

βασανίζομαι
valia
extra dry

Εστάλη στις 26-2-2014 στις 19:53 Απάντηση με παράθεση

Άλλη μια πετυχημένη μετάφραση του γκουγκλ (μεταφέρω μόνο την τελευταία παράγραφο)

"Midtown Manhattan , Bear Mountain Bridge , Grand Central Terminal , Μπάφαλο , Elmira , Λίμνη Saranac , Utica είναι τα κορυφαία τουριστικά σημεία στις ΗΠΑ ! Κρατάτε κάθεται εκεί κοιτάζοντας το laptop σας, ελπίζοντας για κάποιο θαύμα να πεταχτεί έξω από δεξιά οθόνη σας ; Καθώς , ο ύπουλος ήταν καλά σχεδιασμένη , αλλά αυτό που πραγματικά τράβηξε την προσοχή όλων ήταν το πουλί που μοιάζει με ήχο κελάηδημα που παράγεται κάθε φορά που η γλώσσα πιέστηκε , αλλά δεδομένου ότι δεν κελαηδούν πια , υποθέτω ότι είναι απλά " γούνινο " . "Αλλά αντ 'αυτού, χρησιμοποίησαν cutesy , κουρασμένος ευφημισμούς και αυτό το faux - φιλικός υποστηρικτικό ύφος που πολλοί άνθρωποι βρέθηκαν φθηνή και προσβλητικό . "

Όταν θα έχω αϋπνίες και θα θέλω τηλεμάρκετινγκ θα διαβάσω αυτή την σεντονιάδα.

Προφίλ μέλουςΔείτε όλα τα μηνύματα του χρήστη U2U Member  Αυτός ο χρήστης έχει MSN Messenger
valia
extra dry

Εστάλη στις 26-2-2014 στις 19:55 Απάντηση με παράθεση

Μα τι τους έχει πιάσει όλους τους με τη Ροκ μουσική σκηνή;

niriida
σεξαίσιο μέλος

Εστάλη στις 26-2-2014 στις 20:06 Απάντηση με παράθεση

Ότι δηλαδή το πρόβλημά μας ήταν η μετάφραση... :D

βασανίζομαι
niriida
σεξαίσιο μέλος

Εστάλη στις 26-2-2014 στις 20:07 Απάντηση με παράθεση

Ροκ ρουλζζζζζζ! (γι' αυτό :P )

βασανίζομαι
valia
extra dry

Εστάλη στις 26-2-2014 στις 20:12 Απάντηση με παράθεση

:D:D

(άμα θα επιστρέψει η ετζ θα την πιάσει πονοκέφαλος)

Σελίδες:  1  2  3  4

Go To Top