MultiForums.gr  MultiHosting.gr  Multilabs.gr  MultiPolls.gr  Webstocks.gr  
Humanity forum Τελευταία ενέργεια: Ποτέ
Not logged in [Σύνδεση - Εγγραφή]
Go To Bottom

[ Κεντρική σελίδα ] [ Κόκκινο δωμάτιο ] [ Πράσινο δωμάτιο ] [ Μπλε δωμάτιο ] [ Καφέ δωμάτιο ] [ Λευκό δωμάτιο ]

Εκτυπώσιμη Έκδοση | εγγραφή στο θέμα | Προσθήκη στα αγαπημένα  
Συγγραφέας: Θέμα: He was flagged for unnecessary roughness on the play.Long snapper Zak DeOssie was fined
wangshi0816
Τακτικό μέλος

Εστάλη στις 7-12-2017 στις 08:50 Απάντηση με παράθεση
He was flagged for unnecessary roughness on the play.Long snapper Zak DeOssie was fined

LAKE LOUISE, Alta. Brent Urban Jersey . -- American Lindsey Vonn will make her long-awaited World Cup skiing debut Friday. The reigning Olympic womens downhill champion hasnt competed since tearing ligaments in her right knee and breaking a bone in her leg at the world championships in February. She skipped Thursdays training run but the American ski star said via Twitter she intended to make her return to racing here. "Ive decided to take today as a "rest day" but I will be racing tomorrow," Vonn said. "I cant wait for my first race." Downhill races are scheduled for Friday and Saturday followed by Sundays super-G. Germanys Maria Hoefl-Riesch was the fastest in training Thursday with a time of one minute 56.52 seconds. Norways Lotte Smiseth Sejersted was second, followed by Austrian Anna Fenninger. Larisa Yurkiw of Owen Sound, Ont., is the lone Canadian in the downhill and was 23rd. Vonn has won a record 14 World Cup races at Lake Louise, which has earned the nickname "Lake Lindsey" because of her dominance. She swept all three races the last two years. But the 29-year-old arrived at the Alberta resort with questions surrounding her knee. She partially tore one of the surgically-reconstructed ligaments while training in Copper Mountain, Colo., two weeks ago. Vonn didnt compete in the first downhill of the season last weekend in Beaver Creek, Colo. Vonn was 22nd in the first training run Wednesday. "You know if your body is ready or not and I know that mine is ready," she said in a statement posted on the U.S. Ski Federation website. "Normally this is the first downhill of the year, so for me this feels like a normal beginning of the season. It feels pretty awesome. "My goal (Wednesday) was to ski solid and to ski my race line and I did that. I knew that if I could accomplish all those things in one run, then I dont need a second run. Its the smart choice for me to not ski today in order to prepare for (Friday)." Vonn is a four-time overall World Cup champion. She needs three more World Cup wins to match the record of 62 held by Annemarie Moser-Proell. . Ronnie Stanley Jersey .com) - Minnesota Vikings fans would surely concede Teddy Bridgewater is not Peyton Manning. Danny Woodhead Jersey . 1 player in the world. So Duval gutted it out Thursday at the Byron Nelson Championship despite the pain from a muscle issue in his right elbow, a day after his stepson had to drive him because he couldnt even use that arm. http://www.cheapravensshoponline.com/Youth-James-Hurst-Ravens-Jersey/ . - The Baltimore Ravens and tight end Dennis Pitta reached agreement on a five-year contract Friday.EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. - Game-breaking wide receiver Odell Beckham and five other New York Giants were fined a total of $72,400 for their actions in Sundays melee-marred game in St. Louis.While the NFL does not announce fines for this previous weekends games until Friday, placekicker Josh Brown and defensive tackle Cullen Jenkins discussed the levies Wednesday after being informed they were being docked.Jenkins said he got the biggest fine, $16,000, for driving Rams quarterback Shaun Hill into the ground after the quarterback threw an incomplete pass in the fourth quarter.Wide receiver Preston Parker and defensive end Damontre Moore were fined $15,000 apiece for taking part in a second-quarter brawl that started when Beckham was thrown to the ground well out of bouunds by linebacker Alec Ogletree. Alex Lewis Jersey. Parker and Moore were ejected after the play, along with Rams DE William Hayes.Beckham was fined $10,000 on the play for kicking at Ogletree after being thrown down.Brown was docked $8,200 for making a kicking motion at a Rams player while on top of a pile following a kickoff return. Brown said he was pushed on the pile after the play was over and kicked out because someone was holding his ankle above his head.He plans to appeal the fine. He was flagged for unnecessary roughness on the play.Long snapper Zak DeOssie was fined $8,200 for a late hit out of bounds on a punt return shortly after the melee. He was flagged for unnecessary roughness.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Προφίλ μέλουςΔείτε όλα τα μηνύματα του χρήστη U2U Member

Go To Top