MultiLabs.gr  MultiHosting.gr  Webstocks.gr  MultiPolls.gr  MultiRadio.gr  
Το φόρουμ των επιστημών Τελευταία ενέργεια: Ποτέ
Not logged in [Σύνδεση - Εγγραφή]
Go To Bottom

[ Κεντρική σελίδα ] [ Κόκκινο δωμάτιο ] [ Πράσινο δωμάτιο ] [ Μπλε δωμάτιο ] [ Καφέ δωμάτιο ] [ Λευκό δωμάτιο ]

Εκτυπώσιμη Έκδοση | εγγραφή στο θέμα | Προσθήκη στα αγαπημένα  
Συγγραφέας: Θέμα: Scientific Comparison of Cancer research of J.C. Kondylakis vs Harvard Univ.
SV1GZ
μαθητής

Εστάλη στις 8-3-2017 στις 00:28 Απάντηση με παράθεση
Scientific Comparison of Cancer research of J.C. Kondylakis vs Harvard Univ.

To: Criminal Prosecutions of [Supreme Court+Second Instance Court+First Instance Court] in Athens+ N.I.S.+Greek Police+Others and as Relevant of our Law Actions & Communications...
To: U.N.,I.C.C.'Prosecutor,European Authorities,Embassies of Nations,Others...

SCIENTIFIC COMPARISON OF “THE UNIFIED THEORY OF ONCOLOGY” BY JOSEPH- CHRISTOS KONDYLAKIS (AS IDEA OF CELL MOLECULAR & SUB-MOLECULAR INFORMATICS) AND THE...CANCER RESEARCH OF THE UNIVERSITY OF HARVARD IN U.S.A. BY PROF. CHRISTOS ANTONIADES (AS IDEA OF PIRATE-VIRUS AS THE CAUSE OF...CANCER) , 1983 , …

Fax : 2 (two) pages
Relevant Information : [1] information from Internet with use of “key” words “Unified Theory Oncology” , “Joseph Christos Kondylakis” , “Ιωσήφ Χρήστος Κονδυλάκης”
[2] From the Greek newspaper the “Βήμα” (Bima) of Sunday-30-October-1983 , pages 14-15

From: Joseph-Christos Kondylakis / Ιωσήφ-Χρήστος Κονδυλάκης , Research Scientist in the Fundamental & Basic scientific research , Mikras Asias 13 , Agios Nikolaos , Anavissou , 19013 Attiki , Greece , tel+fax:+30-2291055275 , Monday-30-January-2017

### The present article is writen for scientific and psychological reasons, and it is devoted to Prosecutors + Judges whom I ask for decades their protection, but I am experiencing for many decades Big Unfairness!!... and I write it having drunk a little wine... ###

A. The General Idea of my Theory ,since 1983, “THE UNIFIED THEORY OF ONCOLOGY” is based on the Cell Molecular & Sub-molecular Informatics..., viz with very simple words a clarification is offered for our Theme ,in order to start to understand its scientific contribution in many fields of science(s),e.t.c.,...
The for many decades of years unsuccessfull research in the CAUSE(S) of Cancer is due to the lack of an UNIFIED THEORY of Cancer which to be valid for ALL!! types of Cancer and which to be a “COMPASS” for the orientation of the applied oncological research and for the interpretation of their results , with final goal the probably effective cure of Cancer disease in the Human and other living beings...
Focus in the essense of my scientific Theory which is that in molecular and sub-molecular informatics (which includes and the genetics) & the information networks which control the rate of multiplication of the cell exist the Cause(s) of Cancer illness,e.t.c.,...
If we understand as the principle of the problem of Cancer illness its
abnormal high multiplication rate of certain cell(s), then logically
we may expect the molecular & submolecular information network(s)
which regulate the multiplication rate of certain cell(s) to be
malfunctioning...
This was the basic idea of the present author that in 1983 created his
original theoretical article in oncology that it foundate his UNIFIED!
theory of Oncology and therefore he may considered also as the father
of molecular & submolecular informatics...
B. The General Idea of the University of Harvard in U.S.A. by Prof. Christos Antoniades ,in 1983 , was that...a pirate-virus was the cause of Cancer...
We copy in the following parts from the relevant discussion of Prof. Christos Antoniades of the University of Harvard in U.S.A. to the probably first in circulation Greek newspaper “BIMA” “Το Βήμα” of the Sunday-30-October-1983 , pages 14-15 :
Amazing news of the...Century...the virus Simian Sargoma of apes is proved now to be a...pirate virus which create the Cancer ...
“It looks like simplification , but this is precisely(!) the mechanism of Cancer.”..
It worked for it the electronic brain and it output its conclusions in a few minutes of hour...
“Into the...next decade the illness(of Cancer) will be win...as full victory”...

Comments of Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,in 1983,when he first read the above article of the University of Harvard in U.S.A.
BUT...it very widely known that the Cancer is caused and from the radioactivity of a,b,γ (gama) rays and from neutrons and X-rays and from carcer-genetics chemical substances,e.t.c....What Big Shit !! says the University of Harvard in U.S.A. that the Cancer is caused only from...a specific kind of virus the Simian Sarcoma virus...and ALL the national and international Mass Communication Media Super-Hyper-Advertise!! the Harvard...

C. @@@ Please scientifically Compare my scientific research on “The UNIFIED Theory of Oncology” ,since 1983, which is based on the CONCEPT of Cell Molecular & Sub-molecular Informatics [some information can be found in Internet by using key words “Unified Theory of Oncology” ]... with... the research at the University of Harvard in USA in 1983 guided by Prof. Antoniades which is based on the CONCEPT of...pirate virus[f.e. readthe information in the Greek newspaper “To Bima” of Sunday-30-October-1983 , pages 14-15] @@@

...II. On my writings on Oncology : Simply Think ,in 1983 when the Super-Advertised “Harvard University” in U.S.A. and its Professors Antoniades were Very Widely Internationally adverised that they found the Cause of Cancer disease to be...a pirate virus ,and the International & National Mass communication Media very widely presented his research , that time , in 1983 , I was foundated the Molecular & Sub-molecular Informatics with my scientific article on “The UNIFIED Theory of Oncology” , BUT ,in 1983, NONE scientific journal wanted to publish my scientific research on Oncology and the scientific journals did NOT acknowledge to me the receival of the registered letter that contained my scientific article on “The UNFIED Theory of Oncology” and NEVER in Greece and Internationally a Mass Communication Media wanted to publish my scientific research on “The UNIFIED Theory of Oncology” … very possibly because I did NOT follow jewish interests , since the above journals & Media are jewish controlled, directly or/and Indirectly...,E.T.C.,...

NOTE: The International Organization CERN is interested for our Theme and activated the CERN services for it...
Θέμα(theme): INC1268850 "Scientific Comparison of Cancer research of
Joseph-Christos Kondylakis...and...Harvard University in USA , since
1983 & THINK !!! ..."
Ημερομηνία(Date): 2017-01-30 18:07
Αποστολέας(Sender): CERN Service Desk …
Παραλήπτης(Receiver): ..., sifiskon@otenet.gr [Joseph-Christos
Kondylakis]

A ticket has been created concerning your issue.

TICKET NO: INC1268850
SHORT DESCRIPTION: Scientific Comparison of Cancer research of
1983 & THINK !!! …
Προφίλ μέλουςΔείτε όλα τα μηνύματα του χρήστη U2U Member
SV1GZ
μαθητής

Εστάλη στις 19-3-2017 στις 02:24 Απάντηση με παράθεση

THE UNIFIED THEORY OF ONCOLOGY/CANCER AS “COMPASS” TO GUIDE IN ACCELARATING WAY THE APPLIED ONCOLOGICAL/CANCER
RESEARCH...
Request for Consultation and for Promotion of its Scientific Research & for Removal & for
Investigations of the High Barriers put to its creator,etc,...

From: Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Research Scientist,Physicist graduated with Excellent degree from Aristotle University of Thessaloniki,Greece, M.Sc. from McGill University of Canada financed with Canadian Scholarship, former Manager of Systems Design & Development in Canada , postal address : Mikras Asias 13,Agios Nikolaos,Anavissou,19013 Attiki,Greece, tel+fax:+30-2291055275 ,
Saturday-18-March-2017

...In this letter I address,Nationaly & Internationaly, the Scientific Community,the Administrations and the Public on the Vital Theme of Fundamental Oncological/Cancer Scientific Research that in my case are put Huge Barriers in my resources(non-materials & materials) and in the publication of my Scientific Research(es) from the mass communication media and elsewhere...
Please allow me to explain scientifically why I consider Vital my “The Unified Theory of Oncology” in the Oncological/Cancer scientific research and possibly for future cure of cancer illness , at least in most of its cases …
[1] My initial concept,from 1983, was to consider theoretically the living cell as analogous of a computer system , with a coordinating system(initially called C.P.U. althought it may be a distributed system) with molecular and submolecular information network(s) [which also include amemory system] to control the cell functions including its multiplication rate.This is very logical and valid today as I consider valid today that specific abnormalities of the above “computer system” of the living cell can lead to Cancer formation...The components of the living cell “computer system”(f.e. Molecular & Sub-molecular structures, Catalysts of chemical reactions,E.T.C.) is to be found from the applied oncological research.My theory act as a “Compass” by directing & accelarating! the applied Oncological research in three ways 1) by providing the general systematic guiding Concept of “Computer system” analogy for the living cell , 2) by providing Targeted bibliography to guide the applied scientific research and 3) by helping in a Unified concept interpreting & guiding experimental results...
My “The Unified Theory of Oncology” as a set of scientific articles exist in my C.V.+CD of July 2014 that exist in the office of the previous President of European Parliament Mr Martin Schulz , in the Royal Netherlands Embassy in Greece, in the Canadian Embassy in Greece, in the All Medical Doctors of Greece Association, in the Criminal Prosecution of the first instance Court in Athens, Greece and Elsewhere...Additional information can be found by Internet search using the “key” words “Unified Theory of Oncology” , “Joseph Christos Kondylakis”, “Ιωσήφ Χρήστος Κονδυλάκης” ,...

[2] For scientific Comparison compare my scientific research in 1983 (on “Computer system” analogy of living cell and molecular & submoleculars information networks) with the in 1983 cancer research of the University of Harvard by Prof. Christos Antoniades (Harvard think that the cancer is only and precisely a... pirate-virus!...) [Study the ref. [1] or/and my previous communication to you]

[3] The Top Scientific Intelligence Research & Laboratoty International Organization C.E.R.N. near Geneva is interested for my “The Unified Theory of Oncology” and its Comparison with the cancer research with the University of Harvard of USA and issued to me its ticket: TICKET NO: INC1268850
SHORT DESCRIPTION: Scientific Comparison of Cancer research of
1983 & THINK !!! …
[4] My initial “The Unified Theory of Oncology” received Good scientific comments in 1983 by Prof. Shigekoto Kaihara M.D. of the University of Tokyo,Japan who also special encouraged me to work on my scientific research in oncology and Prof. Shigekoto Kaihara is considered scientifically a Giant in the field of Medical Informatics . Also in 1984 among others Good scientific comments for my Theory I received Good scientific comments from Prof. R.K. Mishra ,Chairman of All-India Institute of Medical Sciences, in New Delhi,India, who expressed his interest to visit me personally in Greece. Also in 1997 a summary of my Theory was presented in the 7th European InterUniversity Symposium on “Recent Advances in Diagnostic Imaging and Supportive Care in Oncology” and in about in 2004 it was published (via article' Internet site) in the scientific journal “Iatriko Bima” issue 84 of All Medical Doctors of Greece Association...

[5] E.T.C.

Because of the above , and because Very Big Barriers!! put to me to Stop!! me from further scientific research and None!! mass communication media in Greece and internationally want to publish about my “The Unified Theory of Oncology” and the European Parliament/Committee on Petitions,European Ombudsman,Court of European Union & Others put High Barriers!! to me and to my scientific researches in Oncology/Cancer and also in my scientific research in the International Nuclear Safety and in other fields , therefore please give me your Advice and Help on:
a) What to do to promote my scientific research on “The Unified Theory of Oncology” for high benefits of Europe and Humanity...
b) How you and Others (to whom feel free to communicate my this letter) can Remove the High Barriers put to me and to help me to continue my scientific research(es)...
c)How you and others can help so an investigation committee(s) to be created to investigate my case(s)...
d) Any additional help is very welcome (...and I hope to receive your reply to my letter)

Your references are:
[1] “Scientific Comparison of Cancer research of J.C. Kondylakis vs Harvard University” in Internet site: https://www.e-psychology.gr/forum/threads/23669-Scientific-Comparison-of-Cancer-research-of-J-C-Kondylakis-vs-Harvard-Univ
[2] “Some of Vital scientific research of J.C. Kondylakis in Oncology, International Nuclear Safety (Petition,Thinking)” in Internet site: https://semfe.gr/forum/viewforum.php?f=21
[3] “Blocking Scientific Research in Oncology” in Internet site:
https://www.tapatalk.com/topic/78218-semfe-gr/6076-blocking-scientific-research-in-oncology-cancer
[4] Our previous related communications...
SV1GZ
μαθητής

Εστάλη στις 21-3-2017 στις 19:11 Απάντηση με παράθεση

To: I.C.C.'Prosecutor,U.N.,European Authorities,Embassies of Nations,Europol,Eurojust,Others
To: Criminal Prosecutions of Athens,Greece,N.I.S.,Greek Police (Αυτεπαγγέλτως)

From: Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Research Scientist,Mikras Asias 13,Agios Nikolaos,Anavissou, 19013 Attiki,Greece,tel+fax:+30-2291055275 , Monday-20-March-2017

Fax:1+2=3 pages

VERY POSSIBLE THE BLOCKING OF MY COMMUNICATIONS WITH INTERNATIONAL CANCER ORGANIZATIONS ,AS CONTINUATION OF PUTING HIGH BARRIERS TO MY
FUNDAMENTAL SCIENTIFIC CANCER RESEARCH...
[Everything is possible when the Facts exist...]

Dear Sir(s) or Madam(s)

1. I try to communicate with the “European Society of Medical Oncology” and my email communication with its email addresses esmo@esmo.org , reception@esmo.org are continuous! Blocked! and my emais return back to me as undeliverable (f.e my[sifiskon@otenet.gr] today email to reception@esmo.org at 15h 30m p.m. GR time) and also ESMO Fax 00-41-919731902 do NOT accept my faxes (f.e. I tried today about 15h 20m p.m. GR time) although the in reception woman that answered to me today (about 15h 15m p.m GR-time) in ESMO telephone 00-41-919731900 says to me that she is certain that both ESMO emails and Fax work well and they(ESMO) normally receive Faxes & emails...
2. I tried today (about 15h 40m p.m GR-time) to communicate with “International Agency for Research in Cancer” with its tel 00-33-472738485 and fax 00-33472738475 and the communication was impossible as continuously! in the past was impossible(Not even ringing in tel & fax) the communication...
3. I have communicated with”Association of European Cancer Leagues” the following 2 pages fax of mine, but the woman who verified that she received my fax says me continuously! that the Association of European Cancer Leagues cannot be involved in my case(s)...
BECAUSE
In my scientific understanding my , in the next two pages, fax with the title”THE UNIFIED THEORY OF ONCOLOGY/CANCER AS “COMPASS” TO GUIDE IN ACCELARATING WAY THE APPLIED ONCOLOGICAL/CANCER RESEARCH...” is Vital for the Humanity , for the scientific reasons explained in this fax......AND

the Puting of High Barriers! in the creators of Fundamental Scientific Research in Oncology/Cancer is a very serius Criminal act and it may be considered also as a Crime Against Humanity! , because of these High Barriers put to scientific researchers may be responsible for even millions of Human deaths that otherwise possibly may be saved with early finding of cure for cancer disease , at least in most of its cases, if this Blocking! of Fundamental scientific research was not existing...
Therefore
Please carefully Study my following & previously mentioned article[And in its Internet sites!!] and I ask your Thinking & Actions so to investigate my case(s) , remove the High Barriers continuously(for decades of years) put to me and assist us in our Fundamental scientific research in Vital Themes of Oncology,International Nuclear Safety & in other research fields for High benefits of the Humanity...
s.n : My personal case may be an example of perhaps much more generalized Illegaly Controlled scientific research which go against Vital interests of Humanity and against the Gentiles...

For additional information on “BLOCKING SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH IN ONCOLOGY...” read in the Internet site :
https://www.tapatalk.com/topic/78218-semfe-gr/6076-blocking-scientific-research-in-oncology-cancer

Go To Top